Tuesday, April 26, 2005

St. George day is an special day here in Catalonia, people gather, for no real reason, on the street, they set up their own booths and start selling books and roses. Books for men and roses for women, as simple as that.
On this April 23rd, Ester and I paraded Patufet during the first hours of the morning and Escritch during the second half of it. I suppose they loved it too but I have never been able to certainly know if a doggy is enjoying something or not. I gess they wagged their tail for some reason.
Anyway, I did enjoyed the day and the evening as we went for some dinner at a restaurant near our home. It was Bego's birthday, last thursday 21st. It was a pleasant but noisy evening.
By the way I will become a student again in a week time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home